This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: rebase-0.4 patch
- From: Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net>
- To: Ralf Habacker <Ralf dot Habacker at freenet dot de>
- Cc: Cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 15:41:43 -0500
- Subject: Re: rebase-0.4 patch
- References: <20021203212800.GB884@tishler.net><00d101c29b60$ca190c00$0a1c440a@BRAMSCHE>
On Wed, Dec 04, 2002 at 07:45:52AM +0100, Ralf Habacker wrote:
> > Are you willing to accept these changes -- in particular, #2?
> I've applied this patches to the kde-cygwin sources.
Thanks. Have you committed them to CVS yet? (So I can patch against
the latest source).
> Feel free to use it as you like under the term of the gpl license. I'm
> glad that this stuff is usable for others. :-)
Again thanks. I hope you won't mind some of the changes that I plan on
1. automatically fix relocations, if necessary
2. suppress some of the output
3. reformat via indent
> What about the final cvs archive. Where will this code live ?
I've been assuming somewhere in the Cygwin and/or setup.exe source
PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D 8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html