This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: "John Morrison" <john dot r dot morrison at ntlworld dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 21:52:53 -0000
- Subject: RE: defaults
> From: Christopher Faylor
> >The other would be to get people to use it ;)
> >Well, that's my mental thoughts on paper(?!). Any comments?
> >would it be worth doing?
> Here's how _update-info-dir does it:
So - do you...
1) Think it's worth it
2) Think the _way_ I'm proposing is OK and,
3) think I should implement it? :)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html