This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: rebase-0.4 patch
- From: "Ralf Habacker" <Ralf dot Habacker at freenet dot de>
- To: "Robert Collins" <rbcollins at cygwin dot com>, "Ralf Habacker" <Ralf dot Habacker at freenet dot de>
- Cc: "Jason Tishler" <jason at tishler dot net>, "cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 09:43:22 +0100
- Subject: RE: rebase-0.4 patch
> > > 3. reformat via indent
> > Which indent command line you will use. I can do it before, do simplifiy
> > applying backward to the kde-cygwin archive.
> Just 'indent'. However for C++, astyle --gnu does a better job of
> meeting the GNU standards, FWICT.
There are two possibilites. Which tool should we use ? I think it is necessary
to define for the furture relating to this topic.
BTW: What means FWICT, I haven't found an explanation of this in google.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html