This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: rebase-0.4 patch
- From: "Ralf Habacker" <Ralf dot Habacker at freenet dot de>
- To: "Robert Collins" <rbcollins at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: "Jason Tishler" <jason at tishler dot net>, "cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 09:50:23 +0100
- Subject: RE: rebase-0.4 patch
> However for C++, astyle --gnu does a better job of
> meeting the GNU standards, FWICT.
$ astyle --gnu
Unknown command line option: gnu
For help on options, type 'astyle -h'
astyle --gnu does not work. It must be astyle --style=gnu.
What about spaces and tabs. Tabs would make big files smaller as using tabs, but
the problem is with the indention, which isn't equal for all users and all
editors. For example I'm using 2 spaces.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html