This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.3.17: chmod a+x for all fs objects after update?
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "A.Balmashnov" <a dot balmashnov at tue dot nl>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 16:47:36 -0000
- Subject: Re: 1.3.17: chmod a+x for all fs objects after update?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
A.Balmashnov <email@example.com> wrote:
>> After I made an update today,
ntsec is now on by default.
Windows defaults are to give execute permission whenever it gives read
That is why you are seeing what you are seeing.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html