This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Latest setup.exe
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "Joseph I. Davida" <jd108 at pacbell dot net>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 16:49:17 -0000
- Subject: Re: Latest setup.exe
- References: <3DEF7161.6683D113@pacbell.net>
Joseph I. Davida <email@example.com> wrote:
> The latest setup.exe dies with the following
Latest release (22.214.171.124) or latest beta (2.303) ?
> error banner titled: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error
> Runtime Error
> Program: C:\download\cygwin\setup.exe
> Abnormal Program termination
> This happens after about 1% of the packages have been installed.
> Also, there appears to be a huge allocation of mem that Win2K
> increased virtual space to 2 gig and the machine slows down
> so much as to be almost uselesss during the setup!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html