This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: strange location of gettext.h
- From: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- To: Joe Buehler <jbuehler at hekimian dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 14:52:37 -0500
- Subject: Re: strange location of gettext.h
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Joe Buehler wrote:
They should not be looking for it. The correct include file for gettext
internationalization is "libintl.h".
The gettext.h header file is under /usr/share/gettext, along with
some other headers in the same package. Is there some reason
that the header cannot be put under /usr/include? Configure
scripts will not find it where it currently is.
gettext.h is an internal header file; it ships with the gettext-devel
package in /usr/share/gettext/intl as part of the source code archive
needed for proper 'gettextize' operation.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html