GCC compiler cannot create executables.

Hello list.

Im having some trouble getting gcc working.  I am trying to compile the
CVS for coldsync but it doesn't work.  I have done the same procedures
on my BSD 4.7 box and all works fine.

I have :-

Windows XP Pro.
Cygwin 1.3.15-2
Gcc 3.2-3

And others..

In my cvs directory I run :-

%autoconf
%./configure

And I get : -

Configure : error : installation or configuration problem : c compiler
cannot create executables.

I did google but I could not find any real answers.

Any ideas.

Im attaching the output of cygcheck -c and config.log.

Thanks.

Regards,
Ryan Budge
e-mail : ryan@smarthand.co.za