This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
OT: W32 programming with Cygwin
- From: "Rashid Winter" <rashid at phonecoop dot coop>
- To: "cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 09:37:18 -0000
- Subject: OT: W32 programming with Cygwin
- Reply-to: <rashid at phonecoop dot coop>
I've got Cygwin installed on my W2k system and would like to start
programming GUI applications using GNU C/C++. I'm well experience in the
language, it's just the Windows part of it I know nothing about. I'm pretty
skint so ?30 for a book on programming is not possible at the moment. Has
anyone seen any good programming references on the web? I've made a quick
search but only seemed to find references to more books on the subject.
Can't believe there are no programming tutorials specifically for W32 out
there so I must be looking in the wrong place...
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html