This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: GCC compiler cannot create executables.
- From: Tim Prince <tprince at computer dot org>
- To: "Ryan Budge" <ryan at smarthand dot co dot za>, <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 05:54:45 -0800
- Subject: Re: GCC compiler cannot create executables.
- References: <001401c29cf9$226c2e20$1f03000a@mobilemat>
- Reply-to: tprince at computer dot org
On Thursday 05 December 2002 23:28, Ryan Budge wrote:
> In my cvs directory I run :-
> And I get : -
> Configure : error : installation or configuration problem : c compiler
> cannot create executables.
> Im attaching the output of cygcheck -c and config.log.
Your config.log appears to say that the test gcc command wants to link
against libuser32, and it doesn't find that library. Does gcc -v work for
you from the command line? Do you have such a library?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html