This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: problem with apache
- From: Christopher Faylor <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 10:18:14 -0500
- Subject: Re: problem with apache
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Wrong mailing list. Redirected.
On Fri, Dec 06, 2002 at 03:39:13PM +0500, Dmitry Suhodoev wrote:
>i have the apache-1.3.24-5 under cygwin-1.3.12-3 and one big trouble with it.
>if i try download big static file from my web server (bigger than 32768
>bytes), then data in downloaded file after byte 0x8000 replaced by trash. but
>script output with any size are downloaded normally. whats wrong? how i can
>fix it? please help!
>raVen, http://raven.elk.ru/, icq#550428
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html