This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: sh-utils-2.0-3
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Christopher Faylor <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 11:51:34 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: sh-utils-2.0-3
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, 5 Dec 2002, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> I've made a new version of the sh-utils available for download. The
> only change is to recompile everything with newer versions of gcc
> and other libraries. This seems to have magically caused the 'date'
> command to start showing a timezone.
There was an earlier problem with cygpath that was fixable by recompiling,
which was due to incorrect prototyping. Here's the relevant message:
Could this "magic" have similar causes?
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"Water molecules expand as they grow warmer" (C) Popular Science, Oct'02, p.51
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html