This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: GCC compiler cannot create executables.
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Michael A Chase <mchase at ix dot netcom dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com, Ryan Budge <ryan at smarthand dot co dot za>
- Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 12:05:24 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: GCC compiler cannot create executables.
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, 6 Dec 2002, Michael A Chase wrote:
> On Fri, 6 Dec 2002 16:08:07 +0200 Ryan Budge <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > Ive attached a screen cap of the window. Sorry... I don't have script
> > like I do in BSD to give the output in text. Or am I being silly...
> The latter. You can cut and paste text from a console window in by
> pressing Alt-Space and following the 'Edit' menu item. If you have enabled
> fast cut-and-paste in the window/shortcut properties all you need to do is
> highlight the text with your mouse and press enter to copy the text to the
FWIW, there's also apparently a cygwin port of 'script':
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"Water molecules expand as they grow warmer" (C) Popular Science, Oct'02, p.51
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html