This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: cron problem in W2K Proffesional
- From: "Harig, Mark A." <maharig at idirect dot net>
- To: "Eric De La Cruz Lugo" <eric_delacruz at yahoo dot com>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 13:57:11 -0500
- Subject: RE: cron problem in W2K Proffesional
1. Have you read /usr/doc/Cygwin/cron.README?
2. Have you tried using a simple crontab entry?
What have you tried?
For future reference, please include your 'cygcheck.txt'
file as an attachment only.
> Just for the record, i have done the following:
> cygrunsrv -E cron
> cygrunsrv -R cron
> cygrunsrv -I cron -p /usr/sbin/cron -a -D -e
> "CYGWIN=tty ntsec"
> cygrunsrv -S cron
> Here is my new output too.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html