This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: UNC paths are not supported. Defaulting to Windows directory.
- From: Andrew DeFaria <ADeFaria at Salira dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 13:22:34 -0800
- Subject: Re: UNC paths are not supported. Defaulting to Windows directory.
- References: <email@example.com>
Adrian C. Brown wrote:
Why would I get this error when trying to start cygwin from the
shortcut placed on the desktop?
CMD.EXE was started with '\\coruscant\users\adrianb\Desktop' as the
current directory path. UNC paths are not supported. Defaulting to
I am using Windows 2000 professional in a Windows 2000 domain with
What can I do to solve this?
What is the "Start in" set to in your desktop shortcut?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html