This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
setup-2.303.exe tries to download setup.exe binary (as well as src)
- From: <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
- Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 09:13:35 -0000
- Subject: setup-2.303.exe tries to download setup.exe binary (as well as src)
- Reply-to: <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
W98/SE, complete and up-to-date installation. I thought I'd try
1. "All Default" shows that no update is required, as expected.
2. Click selector to change to "All Install".
3. Now setup.exe binary AND src shown as available (only 1 x'd, the other
blank). I tried for both and ended up with "can't open [null]" ..
"Installation incomplete" messages.
4. Incidentally, even using the standard and well-sorted 184.108.40.206, with a
complete and up-to-date installation as described above, then "All Install"
chronically offers setup-220.127.116.11-1-src.tar.bz2 as available (and always
x'd). No other src files are x'd by default: what's special about this?
Please could it be altered to be un-x'd by default, if I am not missing some
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html