This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Setup glitch
- From: "Eugene Rosenzweig" <eugenius259 at iprimus dot com dot au>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 00:25:48 +1100
- Subject: Re: Setup glitch
- References: <00fb01c29df2$86184860$a400a8c0@bluebox>
Correction, my mistake.
The packages were already downloaded which is why no action was taken. The
uninstall still flailed. Once I chosen to download packages I had already
the setup must have discovered the local copies. Would be nice for setup to
provide a check for local copies in its download caches and provide a visual
clue to that extent to avoid embarassment for people like me... :)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html