This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: missing file
- From: "Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc)" <lhall at rfk dot com>
- To: "C. Leis" <cleis at sprynet dot com>,cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: cleis at calimetrics dot com
- Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2002 21:35:44 -0500
- Subject: Re: missing file
At 07:56 PM 12/8/2002, C. Leis wrote:
>I seem to be missing cygintl-2.dll, which supposedly is part of libintl2
>package. But I can't seem to locate that package to download it. Where
>can I find it? or in which other package is it located?
Add more mirrors to the list of sites setup should use. Apparently the
one(s) you're using don't have the libintl2 package.
Larry Hall firstname.lastname@example.org
RFK Partners, Inc. http://www.rfk.com
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
Holliston, MA 01746 (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html