This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
PostgreSQL Assistance (was Re: FW: Sorry to bother you)
- From: Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net>
- To: Michael Rieser <mike at mrieser dot com>
- Cc: Cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 13:20:23 -0500
- Subject: PostgreSQL Assistance (was Re: FW: Sorry to bother you)
- References: <LPENIGKHCEMFLBHBHCBBEEHECLAA.email@example.com>
On Sat, Dec 07, 2002 at 02:19:21PM -0600, Michael Rieser wrote:
> I think I figured it out.
> I downloaded the tar ball and rebuilt PostgreSQL.
> The drive where I installed cygwin is FAT32, the symbolic link to
> postmaster from postgres.exe never worked.
If the above is true, then I presume that there would be many bug
reports regarding this issue on the Cygwin list.
> In any event the Makefile needs to be fixed to include the .exe on the
> end of postmaster.
Sorry, but I don't agree. If you feel strongly about this issues, then
post a patch to firstname.lastname@example.org.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Michael Rieser [mailto:email@example.com]
> Sent: Saturday, December 07, 2002 11:19 AM
> To: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Subject: Sorry to bother you
PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D 8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html