This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: postgres 7.3 IpcSemaphoreCreate: semget(key=1, num=17,03600)failed: Function not implemented
- From: Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: letters at hotpop dot com
- Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 13:22:45 -0500
- Subject: Re: postgres 7.3 IpcSemaphoreCreate: semget(key=1, num=17,03600)failed: Function not implemented
- References: <269620-22002120816132222@M2W031.mail2web.com>
On Sun, Dec 08, 2002 at 11:01:32AM -0500, Elfyn wrote:
> I am getting the exact same results as you are Jari. I had a working
> postgres install just before the return values were changed in cygipc
> (1.12), but as i only use it rarely i did not notice the service
> starting or not starting up. From what I can see it looks like
> postgres.exe was not linked with libcygipc.a.
See my previous post.
> Jason, can you confirm that postgres is working?
I run the full PostgreSQL regression test *every* time before I release
PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D 8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html