This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: telnet - connection refused in windows xp home
- From: Andrew DeFaria <ADeFaria at Salira dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 20:32:10 -0800
- Subject: Re: telnet - connection refused in windows xp home
- References: <E18LAVz-0005DVemail@example.com>
hello:Have you tried adding your Cygwin bin (typically C:\Cygwin\bin) to the
front of your Windows *SYSTEM* Environment Variables and rebooting?
I finally see the Cygwin inetd under services. But when I try to start
get the follwoing error
error 1053: the service did not respond to the start or control
request in a
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html