This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: pipe improvements in snapshot
- From: thomas <tom at huno dot net>
- To: cgf-cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 15:08:45 +0100
- Subject: Re: pipe improvements in snapshot
- References: <20021211041250.GA31215@redhat.com>
- Reply-to: thomas <tom at huno dot net>
Christopher Faylor <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Please check out the latest snapshot and report here if there are
> problems. I haven't yet tried this on Windows 9x class systems so it's
> entirely possible that there is a problem there.
It seems to work great! I did a few tests and there was no delay anymore
whatsoever. I've just sent the dll to someone to try out on a 9x system.
One thing about the possible data loss: Is that true data loss, like
some bytes won't make it trough the pipe, or will that only result in a
delay because the bytes have to be send again?
I will do some more thourough tests and will report back.
Thanks so far!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html