This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: problems with CPAN and cygwin >1.3.12
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: JoNO ZzZ <jonozzz at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 16:53:35 +0100
- Subject: Re: problems with CPAN and cygwin >1.3.12
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
At first, make sure that in your Cygwin environment are no
paths in PATH with spaces like this:
> /cygdrive/c/Program Files/SecureCRT 3.0
Then check the permissions on your executables:
$ ls -l /bin/perl
should look like this:
-rwxr-xr-x 1 gerrit Domänen- 14848 Dec 9 17:56 /bin/perl*
^ ^^ ^^ ^
including at least the 'r-x' for all groups.
Also try to update the MakeMaker module to the latest version,
like Soren suggested.