This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: [list] Re: query
- From: "Chris January" <chris at atomice dot net>
- To: "Cygwin at Cygwin dot Com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 11:48:49 -0000
- Subject: RE: [list] Re: query
> > i am new to cygwin enviornment i just downloaded it
> >yesterday . i have an application written in linux
> >downloaded from internet .it is a tar file . i want to
> >run it on windows 2000 can i do it using cygwin .
> No but if you have the source you can build the application
> with Cygwin's gcc or g++. That will run on W2K.
You can use Line. E-mail me for some working sources and binaries. You'll
need a Linux distro too.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
- Re: query
- From: Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc)