This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: groff-1.18.1-1
- From: Roland Schwingel <Roland dot Schwingel at onevision dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 10:44:46 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: groff-1.18.1-1
- Organization: OneVision Software AG
Roman Belenov wrote.
> > Christopher Faylor <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > I've made a new version of groff available for download. This is a
> > refresh from the GNU web site, so it has whatever fixes are in this
> > version.
> Just installed it; on my system it generates Escape codes in formatted
> pages and man displays them literally (less'ing produced pages does
> the same). Reverting to 1.17.2-1 fixes the problem (it uses backspaces
> for formatting to ascii).
I am having the same problems here...
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html