This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Bill Hoffman <bill dot hoffman at kitware dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 11:45:22 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] cmake-1.4.7-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
CMake 1.4.7-1 is now available on Cygwin mirrors.
CMake is a cross-platform, open-source make system. CMake is used to control the software compilation process using simple platform and compiler independent configuration files. CMake generates native makefiles and workspaces that can be used in the compiler environment of your choice. CMake is quite sophisticated: it is possible to support complex environments requiring system configuration, pre-processor generation, code generation, and template instantiation.
See www.cmake.org for more information.
Cygwin CMake maintainer
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html