This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Building a specific version of Cygwin
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: "Tran, Jantz C" <jantz dot c dot tran at intel dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 12:29:55 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Building a specific version of Cygwin
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, 16 Dec 2002, Tran, Jantz C wrote:
> Is there any way I can get the source to specific versions of the Cygwin
> source (via CVS or otherwise). I'm primarily interested in being able to
> build 1.3.1 and 1.3.9. Thanks in advance.
Some (unfortunately, not all) of the releases are tagged in CVS. As far
as I can see, there are tags for both of those you need. A "cvs log"
would have shown that to you.
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
Oh, boy, virtual memory! Now I'm gonna make myself a really *big* RAMdisk!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html