This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: IBM Java 13 + JNI + Cygwin fails
- From: Shankar Unni <shankar at cotagesoft dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 10:25:14 -0800
- Subject: Re: IBM Java 13 + JNI + Cygwin fails
- References: <005401c2a47d$921fa590$ef47fea9@calvin>
Frank Traenkle wrote:
That may be because the JNI loader looks for its libraries along the
path defined by the Java property "java.library.path".
Calling a DLL under Cygwin from IBM Java13 via JNI fails if the DLL depends
Do a System.out.println(System.getProperty("java.library.path")); just
before your System.loadLibrary() and see what you get.
I'm not sure what yours is getting set to. Normally, when you start a
Java program from the (Windows) command line, java.library.path is set
to your %PATH%, but if some or something has changed in within the
program, you may need to fix it up.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html