This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
free ATMEL 8051 c cross compilers - SDCC ..... any more ???
- From: Karthik Bala Guru <tkarthikbalaguru at yahoo dot co dot in>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 21:46:01 +0000 (GMT)
- Subject: free ATMEL 8051 c cross compilers - SDCC ..... any more ???
Dear Cygwin Community,
We r @ present using the KEIL Cross compiler
for ATMEL 8051 in Windowz platform.
I came across SDCC that supports ATMEL in Windows
platform . Is there any other Free cross
cross compilers for ATMEL 8051 in windowz ??
It must be free or much less than that of the
KEIL cross compiler ?
Could SDCC provide the very near functionality
that of the KEIL cross compiler ?? Normally, the
freely available utils lack support and
functionality . what about SDCC ??
Do reply ..... !!
Though Linux is the King ,,,,, at times Windows
needs to b tasted toooo to feel the difference !!
Thanx in advance,
karthik bala guru
Missed your favourite TV serial last night? Try the new, Yahoo! TV.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html