This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: LFTP: Cygwin and setupterm
- From: Frédéric L. W. Meunier <0 at pervalidus dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 02:29:30 -0300 (E. South America Standard Time)
- Subject: RE: LFTP: Cygwin and setupterm
- References: <293580-22002122173573899@M2W042.mail2web.com>
On Mon, 16 Dec 2002, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> May not have been the right thing to do but got past that
Actually I think you and Larry are right. What would happen if
I had /usr/include/termcap.h from libtermcap and not ncurses ?
I don't think LFTP or anything should mix headers.
I have the same setup on Linux. No libtermcap (it's a symlink
to libncurses), though I made the /usr/include/termcap.h
symlink. It's probably right to have the symlink if libtermcap
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html