From: thomas.moersch@accesscomm.ca thomas.moersch@accesscomm.ca
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 12:21:28 -0500
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: Can I download everything and install from local files?

Hi,
I tried several times to install cygwin + xfree86 through the internet. It
always hangs at one point or another. I noticed the 'install from local
file' option. I could not find a site where I can download the whole
'distribution'.
I would like to download all the files I need to install cygwin + xfree86
before I start my install.
Where can I find those files? Is there some package that contains
everything?

Thanks in advance
Thomas