This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygrunsrv problem starting service created with --user
- From: "Pierre A. Humblet" <pierre dot humblet at ieee dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 17:44:22 -0500
- Subject: Re: Cygrunsrv problem starting service created with --user
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wed, Dec 18, 2002 at 01:14:02PM -0800, Michael Bourgon wrote:
> Howdy. I checked the archives, but didn't see
> anything that would shed light on the situation.
Did you give the Logon as service privilege, as per the cygrunsrv README?
-u, --user <user name>
Optional user name to start service as. Defaults to SYSTEM account
(also known as the 'LocalSystem' account). The user must have the
"Logon as a service" privilege.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html