This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin deinstall
- From: Michael A Chase <mchase at ix dot netcom dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, a12 <a12 at swipnet dot se>
- Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 10:17:42 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: Cygwin deinstall
- References: <3E005EE3.99D63467@swipnet.se> <Mahoganyfirstname.lastname@example.org><3E01A26F.B3F3938E@swipnet.se> <Mahoganyemail@example.com><3E01D75D.19ADD8A4@swipnet.se>
- Reply-to: Michael A Chase <mchase at ix dot netcom dot com>
On Thu, 19 Dec 2002 15:27:41 +0100 a12 <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Following your suggestion I mail this entry to
You are still not paying attention. Your initial question was 'How do I
uninstall Cygwin?'. The FAQ I pointed you to does answer that question.
If you bother to read the information in the URIs listed at the bottom of
every message in email@example.com, you will see that vague complaints
about the FAQ being incomplete, which it was not in your case, don't
belong on cygwin-patches.
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
> Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
** I normally forward private questions to the appropriate mail list. **
Ask Smarter: http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
Give a hobbit a fish and he eats fish for a day.
Give a hobbit a ring and he eats fish for an age.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html