This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Grep says file exists and then doesn't grep it
- From: Mark Blackburn <marklist at fangorn dot ca>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 16:52:28 -0500
- Subject: Re: Grep says file exists and then doesn't grep it
- References: <269620-2200212419214147408@M2W097.mail2web.com>
Works fine here but I'm on W2K. Does 'grep -r -e hello .' orNo and No. Same result as before.
'grep -r hello .' work?
Maybe compiling on Win98 makes some sort of difference? I assume it was
originally compiled on W2K.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html