This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Grep says file exists and then doesn't grep it
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 17:56:24 -0500
- Subject: Re: Grep says file exists and then doesn't grep it
- References: <76000-2200212419223332627@M2W054.mail2web.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Dec 19, 2002 at 05:33:32PM -0500, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
>Not likely. I believe this package is provided by Chris Faylor.
>If I'm right, I know he builds everything on Linux with a cross compiler.
>But you could be right about this being a 9x issue. Dunno. Can't
It could also be a "not using the version of grep, you think you're
using" problem. There was some cygcheck output attached to the original
bug report but not the part that would have helped us understand that
particular part, i.e., http://cygwin.com/bugs.html .
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html