This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Grep says file exists and then doesn't "grep" it
- From: Randall R Schulz <rrschulz at cris dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 15:24:10 -0800
- Subject: Re: Grep says file exists and then doesn't "grep" it
- References: <3E023858.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Yo, Pierre! Buddy!
Information please! What was the problem?
Inquiring technominds want to know!
At 15:19 2002-12-19, Pierre A. Humblet wrote:
At 04:21 PM 12/19/2002 -0500, Mark Blackburn wrote:
>If I type:
> $ grep -e hello -r .
> grep: .: File exists
It's a problem on Win9x only, patch is on the way.
Thanks for the report.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html