This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Gcc 3.2 -mno-cygwin
- From: "Paul G." <pgarceau at attbi dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 21:40:40 -0800
- Subject: Re: Gcc 3.2 -mno-cygwin
- Organization: Paul G.
- References: <3E02296C.13888.18BCFF7@localhost>
- Reply-to: pgarceau at attbi dot com
> On Thu, Dec 19, 2002 at 08:17:48PM -0800, Paul G. wrote:
> >...for as long as -mno-cygwin switch, or use thereof, is not being
> >deprecated...if, however, -mno-cygwin is being deprecated or the use
> >thereof is being "officially" deprecated, then what's the point in
> >talking about it in the first place?
> -mno-cygwin is not deprecated. It has never been deprecated and it is
> not going to be deprecated.
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
> Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html