This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: problem with sshd with keyfiles only and windows xp
- From: "Pierre A. Humblet" <pierre dot humblet at ieee dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 20:43:58 -0500
- Subject: Re: problem with sshd with keyfiles only and windows xp
- References: <000c01c2a882$e1b31520$c801a8c0@PIV>
On Sat, Dec 21, 2002 at 12:52:39AM +0100, Hans Sturm wrote:
> i installed sshd with host-config as service under SYSTEM account without
> pivilege separation.
> everything works fine if i use password authentication.
> but if i use keyfile authentication i am able to log in but if i do an "id"
> it shows only my primary group, not the other groups i'm in
> (id works fine with password authentication).
That is caused by an internationalization bug that was fixed on Dec. 14,
so it should be OK in recent snapshots. I don't know if it explains the
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html