This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Infinite loop in rxvt with recent cygwin
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 23:04:58 -0500
- Subject: Re: Infinite loop in rxvt with recent cygwin
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Dec 20, 2002 at 10:13:45PM -0500, Pierre A. Humblet wrote:
>This is on WinME with a Cygwin built from cvs last night.
>When a program, such as "sleep 10", is ^C interrupted, the shell enters
>an infinite loop, as if infinitely many RET were input.
Can't duplicate it on Windows 95. I don't have ME or at least I can't
get to it easily.
However, I suspect that I'm probably not duplicating something in your
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html