This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH] exclude runtime-pseudo-reloc symbols from auto-export
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: Binutils <binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 23:39:26 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] exclude runtime-pseudo-reloc symbols from auto-export
- References: <3E03ECC8.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
On Fri, Dec 20, 2002 at 11:23:36PM -0500, Charles Wilson wrote:
>I don't think these symbols should be auto-exported by DLLs; they are
>internal, and are added (if the platform supports it) to every DLL and
>EXE. Since everybody has their own copy, there's no need for any DLL to
>2002-12-20 Charles Wilson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * pe-dll.c (autofilter_symbollist): add do_pseudo_reloc
> and _pei386_runtime_relocator to the exclude list.
Maybe the horse has left the barn already but it would have been nice
(tm) if these type of symbols were marked in some generic way so that
we wouldn't have to keep remembering to extend this table.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html