This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: trying to complibe glib 2.0.7
- From: "tprinceusa" <tprinceusa at netzero dot net>
- To: <kumarchi at attbi dot com>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 11:45:58 -0800
- Subject: Re: trying to complibe glib 2.0.7
- References: <200212211845.UBLI395720733@berry.computer.org>
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2002 10:44 AM
Subject: trying to complibe glib 2.0.7
> made some progress.
> was complaining about unresolved libuser32 and libkernel32.\
> I found the libraries under /usr/lib/win32 and did a symbolic link in /usr/lib
> Now it has come to the point of linking and now it complains
> /usr/lib/libcygwin.a(libcmain.o)(.text+0x7c): undefined reference to
You might look in the archives for various occurrences of this in the past. For example, there is one in the current
dejagnu/target.exp, where -lm is appended to link lines, when it is not wanted under cygwin. I fully expect there may be other
Introducing NetZero Long Distance
1st month Free!
Sign up today at: www.netzerolongdistance.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html