This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Running cygwin built programs in Windows XP
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: John Seeliger <jseelige at aaahawk dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 19:57:01 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Running cygwin built programs in Windows XP
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, 21 Dec 2002, John Seeliger wrote:
> How do I run a program that I built with gcc under Cygwin in Windows? When
> I try to run them, it says it can't find cygwin1.dll.
Make sure c:\cygwin\bin is in your PATH. Another alternative is to use
the mingw runtime by giving gcc the -mno-cygwin option, but be aware that
there is less posix support there (IIRC).
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
Oh, boy, virtual memory! Now I'm gonna make myself a really *big* RAMdisk!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html