This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Exim: Format error in spool file
- From: Frédéric L. W. Meunier <0 at pervalidus dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: pierre dot humblet at ieee dot org
- Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 01:07:03 -0200 (E. South America Daylight Time)
- Subject: Exim: Format error in spool file
I'm trying to run Exim, but with both 4.10 from Cygwin and the
4.11 I compiled I get "Format error in spool file" in the log
when I send an e-mail. Exim works fine on Linux with the same
exim.conf, available at http://pervalidus.port5.com/exim.conf
(I had to comment the first two lines starting with ##). I'm
not running it on a server. I use it on my cable modem.
-d didn't help and a search for "Format error in spool file"
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html