This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Exim: Format error in spool file
- From: "Pierre A. Humblet" <Pierre dot Humblet at ieee dot org>
- To: Frédéric L. W. Meunier <0 at pervalidus dot net>,cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 22:32:33 -0500
- Subject: Re: Exim: Format error in spool file
At 01:07 AM 12/22/2002 -0200, Frédéric L. W. Meunier wrote:
>I'm trying to run Exim, but with both 4.10 from Cygwin and the
>4.11 I compiled I get "Format error in spool file" in the log
>when I send an e-mail. Exim works fine on Linux with the same
>exim.conf, available at http://pervalidus.port5.com/exim.conf
>(I had to comment the first two lines starting with ##). I'm
>not running it on a server. I use it on my cable modem.
1) Does the error occur with the default configuration file
that comes with Cygwin (possibly modified by exim-config)?
2) Looking at the source code, this error message should include
the name of a file. Have you looked at that file?
Send it me as an attachment if you don't see anything obvious.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html