This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Running cygwin built programs in Windows XP
- From: "Gareth Pearce" <tilps at hotmail dot com>
- To: "Pharas" <pharas at centurytel dot net>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 19:35:11 +1100
- Subject: Re: Running cygwin built programs in Windows XP
- References: <000d01c2a97e$cc8c10a0$e9f3fea9@home7wuwb5xa1g>
This is a BAD idea (TM).
> Just stick cygwin1.dll in your windows\system32 folder.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: John Seeliger [mailto:email@example.com]
> Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2002 6:41 PM
> To: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Subject: Running cygwin built programs in Windows XP
> How do I run a program that I built with gcc under Cygwin in Windows?
> I try to run them, it says it can't find cygwin1.dll.
> John Seeliger Limited but increasing content
> email@example.com <http://www.freewebz.com/hudathunkett/>
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
> Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html