This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Bug somewhere between cygwin, gcc and cvs
- From: Michael A Chase <mchase at ix dot netcom dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, arkadiy at snet dot net
- Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 10:44:33 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: Bug somewhere between cygwin, gcc and cvs
- References: <3E09F759.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Michael A Chase <mchase at ix dot netcom dot com>
On Wed, 25 Dec 2002 13:22:17 -0500 Arkadiy Belousov <email@example.com> wrote:
> I downloaded latest stable CVS code (1.11.2) and compiled it under cygwin.
> "cvs co", "cvs login" and "cvs commit" worked, but not "cvs update".
Since you are trying to build a version of CVS in advance of the version
available on Cygwin mirrors, you may not get much help here. I suggest you
download the source for the Cygwin CVS
(release/cvs/cvs-1.11.0-1-src.tar.gz) and see what is done in the
corresponding places there. If that version has the same problems, I'm
sure the Cygwin maintainer would appreciate a patch.
** I normally forward private questions to the appropriate mail list. **
Ask Smarter: http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
Give a hobbit a fish and he eats fish for a day.
Give a hobbit a ring and he eats fish for an age.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html