This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: rsh problem - solved
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 13:06:13 -0500
- Subject: Re: rsh problem - solved
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Dec 26, 2002 at 09:00:21AM -0500, ROBERT CHUNG wrote:
>Just for your information, I found the solution. On my server, I just
>created /etc/hosts.equiv and put the IP address of client machines that
>I am running rsh from. Now my server is accepting rsh connections.
So, after lamenting that no one cares about helping you, the basic
problem would have been solved by reading the man page. There's a moral
in there somewhere...
>> I just hope, someone now cares, since the problem doesn't seem to only
>> affect me.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html