This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Command not found?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: achong at cecid dot hku dot hk
- Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 23:17:34 -0500
- Subject: Re: Command not found?
- References: <002f01c2ad5e$6f5d45f0$20b10893@achongpc>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Dec 27, 2002 at 12:14:22PM +0800, Adrian Chong wrote:
>I have just changed to Cygwin 1.3.17-1 from 1.3.2. I found that those
>simple commands such as mkdir, ls,...have been removed for this release
>and I get "Command not found" when running them. What happens? Is
>this a installation problems?
Who knows? How about following the instructions at
http://cygwin.com/bugs.html ? That will provide us with some more
Please use the resources at cygwin.com rather than sending personal email.
Special for spam email harvesters: send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
and be permanently blocked from mailing lists at sources.redhat.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html