This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin Questions
- From: "Adrian Chong" <achong at cecid dot hku dot hk>
- To: "Dockeen" <dockeen at mchsi dot com>, <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 12:38:42 +0800
- Subject: Re: Cygwin Questions
- References: <NCBBLKKJGBJOLDFMCKFPGECMCBAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
I have tried to install all components (by selecting "install" for the item "All" when running
setup.exe). Anybody else has this problems (ls, mkdir, those simple commands can't be executed)?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dockeen" <email@example.com>
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2002 12:32 PM
Subject: Cygwin Questions
> This is going to sound strange, but did you install the tools
> that you say were removed? I have been known to make a keyboard
> error or two when running setup and have things which I thought
> were installed not be installed. My advice to you is to run setup
> again and make sure that you have everything you need. I am
> weird and do things in a stupid way, I go click each category
> open to make sure of whats there and that the setup is doing
> what I think it is.
> Hope that helps. I went off list to be more gentle.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html