This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Fw: Cygwin Questions
- From: Michael A Chase <mchase at ix dot netcom dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, Adrian Chong <achong at cecid dot hku dot hk>
- Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 21:56:59 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: Fw: Cygwin Questions
- References: <005701c2ad6a$b0676560$20b10893@achongpc>
- Reply-to: Michael A Chase <mchase at ix dot netcom dot com>
On Fri, 27 Dec 2002 13:42:05 +0800 Adrian Chong <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I run the setup.exe again, I can see all packages have "Keep" value in
> the "New" column. That means
> I have installed everything. But anyway, I have tried to reinstall but
> no help.
> Windows version: Windows 2000 Professional (Traditional Chinese version)
> Mirror site: ftp.gnupilgrims.org
> I am suspecting it is due to the problems of the mirror sites. Does
> anybody know those simple
> commands (ls, mkdir, etc) belongs to which package?
Did you see either Chris or my messages?
If anything got installed, they should be there. Please read and follow
the instructions in http://cygwin.com/bugs.html .
** I normally forward private questions to the appropriate mail list. **
Ask Smarter: http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
Give a hobbit a fish and he eats fish for a day.
Give a hobbit a ring and he eats fish for an age.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html